Call for Speakers
The Women’s Wine Alliance is an organization committed to assisting women in achieving higher levels of wine education through seminars, tastings and mentorship. Our members are in all areas of the industry as buyers, sommeliers, restaurant owners, managers, servers, importers, sales managers and representatives, writers, winemakers, etc.
- Our seminars are typically 90 minutes, which includes time for questions and answers
- There is a large range of knowledge from those studying for their first wine exam to others preparing for master-level exam. Please begin your seminar with some basic information and quickly move to advanced level of your topic (those with lesser knowledge can do homework)
- Please prepare to share stories from your work and other business considerations related to your topic
- Our members like written information on your topic, maps, technical sheets, etc.
- We recommend no more than 6 tastings during the seminar (if you can provide samples this is excellent as we can use the funds for our scholarships)
- Please share your tasting notes on what you taste in your glass
- We do provide glassware, if you have other specific needs, please include it in this form or tell your WWA board liaison